Kinda!Con Vendor Rules
All artists and vendors are expected to follow all policies. If any policy is broken, the vendor may be subjected to expulsion from event without refund for their table.
– Vendors must be at least 18 years of age by April 14,2018 to sell at our event.
- Vendors paying for a single table ($100) will have two 6ft tables, a covering, 2 chairs, & 4 badges for the Vendor & their Helpers.
- Vendors agree to be present on BOTH days, Saturday April 14 - Sunday April 15, 2018 & expected to operate during full artist hall hours.
– All Vendors must check in by 9am on Saturday. Set up is from 9am-12pm and all tables must be covered by 8:00pm for Rave.
- The Exhibition Hall will be locked Saturday Evening, so it is not necessary to completely breakdown or pack up tables/merch. Please cover and store art appropriately for Sunday sales. Artists are expected, however, to store or take valuables with them before covering their tables and leaving for the night (Take your Cash Boxes people!)
Kinda!Con & the Hyatt Regency are NOT responsible for any items lost or stolen during closed and open hall hours.
- Sunday Artist Alley Hall hours are from 11am - 5pm & breakdown is from 5pm-7pm. All vendors MUST be packed up by 8pm.
– No Bootlegged Items; Any vendors found to have bootlegged items WILL be asked to leave.
– Height Restriction: Must be able to fit through a doorway; max 8ft
– Height Restriction: All displays MUST be shorter than 6ft high and not in the way of guests or your artist neighbors in the Artist Alley adjacent to you. Nothing may be taped or fixed to walls.
– Each Vendor selling should be registered to collect sales tax in NJ. There are no special provisions for temporary vendors.
File Form NJ-REG to register with the State to collect/remit New Jersey taxes such as sales tax and to obtain a New Jersey Tax ID. You can register online or file a paper application. For additional information on registering your business visit the Division of Revenue’s website at http://www.state.nj.us/treasury/revenue/gettingregistered.shtml.
Kinda!Con is not responsible for the vendor registration to New Jersey State for collecting sales tax.
– Low level music is acceptable, but if it disrupts neighboring vendors it must be shut off.
– Do not show explicit art, this includes pornography; If any explicit art is displayed you will be asked and expected to censor it or take it down. This is a family friendly event! Artists will need to ask for a valid ID for proof of age before showing any artwork that is 18+ & NSFW.
– No weapons/props/food/artist work copies are acceptable to sell as a Vendor at Kinda!Con.