Kinda!Con Volunteer Rules/Sign Up
So you want to help out the day of the con? You precious cinnamon roll from above thank you so much! Read the rules & complete the form below. You'll be getting a T-shirt and a badge along with our undying love and affection. All we ask for is a teeny tiny bit of manual labor in return. But hey - t-shirts.
Volunteer Rules and Job Description
– Volunteers' check in is at 8:00m on Saturday. They will be required to wear a badge and T-shirt at all times during their time helping us.
– Volunteers are able to buy merch and enjoy the con during down times. They are also free to party in the rave at 9:00pm!
– Each volunteer will be assigned artists to assist and are required to keep the con space organized, clean, and disruption-free. They are also required to help artists set up and break down tables.
- Volunteers will have a meeting to discuss all rules and specific duties that each one will have during the con. Please be on time! They are expected to complete all jobs and tasks assigned to them to their full potential.
– Volunteers are representatives of Kinda!Con and should behave as such - respecting all rules and policies that attendees do. Failure to do so will result in being asked to leave the event.