Kinda!Con Artist Alley Rules
ARTIST ALLEY IS CLOSED for 2018! THANKS FOR APPLYING!!
Check back next year
All artists and vendors are expected to follow all policies. If any policy is broken, the artist may be subjected to expulsion from event without refund for their table.
- Artists must be at least 18 years of age by April 14,2018 to sell at our event.
- Artists paying for a single table ($50) will have one 6ft table, a covering, 2 chairs, & 2 badges for the Artist & their Helper.
- Artists that are a part of a Studio ( 3-4 ARTISTS ) collaborating ($65) will have one 6ft table, a covering, 2 chairs & 3-4 badges.
- Artists agree to be present on BOTH days, Saturday April 14 and Sunday April 15, 2018 & expected to operate during full artist hall hours.
- All Artists must check in before 9am on Saturday. Set up is from 8:30am-11am and all tables must be covered by 8pm for Rave.
- The Artist Hall will be locked Saturday Evening, so it is not necessary to completely breakdown or pack up tables/merch. Please cover and store art appropriately for Sunday sales. Artists are expected, however, to store or take valuables with them before covering their tables and leaving for the night (Take your Cash Boxes people!)
Kinda!Con & the Hyatt Regency are NOT responsible for any items lost or stolen during closed and open hall hours.
- Sunday Artist Alley Hall hours are from 12pm - 5pm & breakdown is from 5pm-7pm. All artists MUST be packed up by 8pm.
- No Bootlegged Items; Any vendors found to have bootlegged items WILL be asked to leave.
- All fanart must be done by the artist themselves and in no way a copy of an existing work from any intellectual property. Original Artwork Only! No copycats.
- Height Restriction: Must be able to fit through a doorway; max 8ft
- Height Restriction: All displays MUST be shorter than 6ft high and not in the way of guests or other artists. Nothing may be taped or fixed to walls.
- Each artist alley member selling should be registered to collect sales tax in NJ. There are no special provisions for temporary vendors.
File Form NJ-REG to register with the State to collect/remit New Jersey taxes such as sales tax and to obtain a New Jersey Tax ID. You can register online or file a paper application. For additional information on registering your business visit the Division of Revenue’s website at http://www.state.nj.us/treasury/revenue/gettingregistered.shtml.
Kinda!Con is not responsible for the vendor registration to New Jersey State for collecting sales tax.
- Low level music is acceptable, but if it disrupts neighboring vendors it must be shut off.
- Do not show explicit art, this includes pornography; If any explicit art is displayed you will be asked and expected to censor it or take it down. This is a family friendly event! Artists will need to ask for a valid ID for proof of age before showing any artwork that is 18+ & NSFW.
- No weapons/props/food/official merchandise are acceptable to sell at Kinda!Con.